Friday, September 5, 2014

BUS BOOKING WEBSITE FULL SOURCE CODE @ 24999RS











Our Ready-made Bus Booking Script is basically developed by Powerful open source language, Asp.net,Jquery and Mssql that allows Bus Booking in a few easy steps. It has admin, agent , user modules with payments and red bus API configuration support. It has all the features of  Red bus.
 Registration process,Forgot password,Change password,User Login, Logout process,Select Journey,My tickets,Agent Panel,Bus management,Passenger Management,Bus Management
Block Management,Ticket Management,Cancellation Policies,Admin panel (Back end),User Management,City Management,Route Management,Service Provider Management,Passenger Management,Bus Management,Block Management,Ticket booking,Tickets Management,Cancellation Management,Cancellation Policies,Payment Management,
Demo:- www[dot]rooltrip[dot]com
Call us @ 
9715939143 Phone: 0431-4000616.   doditsolution[dot]com

4 comments:

  1. This post is really nice and informative. The explanation given is really comprehensive and informative.Web Designing Company Bangalore | Website Design Companies Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am jobless now. Please give me some work if you have.
    You can pay me whatever you feel reasonable after completion of the task.

    What I can do:
    Data entry, processing and conversion (I have typing speed more than 60-word per minute)
    SEO: link building using various platforms such as forums, blogs, social media, Q&A websites and more
    I know some popular programming languages such as PHP, Python, HTML, CSS, AHK etc. but I am not confident to my programming skills.
    I can communicate in English comfortably but I'm not a native speaker.

    What I can't do:
    I can't do complex calculation.
    I can't do graphic design related tasks....

    Thanks
    Pawan
    Email: admin@e07.net

    ReplyDelete